Thursday, March 26, 2009

007 Cat

Lindsay and Neil have a kitty named Kosmo. I’ve never lived with a cat before. It takes some getting used to. First off, Kosmo thinks he is James Bond on a never ending mission. He thinks I am after him. I walk into a room and he tip toes around me and then jets off down the hallway like is running for his life and hides in their bedroom.

Heaven forbid I try to pet him! He pretends to be nice for 4 seconds and then bites me. The look of satisfaction after he bites me is just perverted. Lindsay says he has to get used to me. I may not have lived with this cat for more than 2 months, but I have known him for almost 2 years.

Another problem is that I forget to do a fur check before I leave the house and I will walk into work or dinner with friends and THEN notice that I am covered in grey fur. It’s just a delightful surprise.

Another problem is that I live in constant fear that he is going to poop in my shoe. You read that right. One of the first times Lindsay stayed at Neil’s house over a year ago, Kosmo pooped right in her shoe. He is so bad! I shouldn’t talk too much smack as he is sick right now. He has spent the last 2 days in quarantine (our bathroom.) He puked and pee’d all over the apartment while we were sleeping. If only he could understand English. All he has to do is pee in the special litter so we can get a sample to the vet. If he just does that, he will be free!! But no. Instead I have to shower while trying to keep a crying kitty from jumping in to the tub.

No comments: