Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not again

I have started blogs twice before. I end up getting so insecure, thinking that no one cares what I have to say. However, I am such a fan of the blog community that I got sucked in yet again. The funniest part is that I have even less time now to devote to a blog than I had before. Yet, for some reason I have more motivation now. I work full time at a desk job. I work evenings scooping ice cream and weekends serving tables. I also have 2 shops on Etsy and plan on adding more hand made products after the summer ends. Does anyone know how I can learn to sew for free? I am also considering starting a business. I am lucky that I have a great boyfriend who is supportive of me finding my dreams. (I guess that’s what I classify these endeavors as.) If you are reading this, wow. God bless you.

Location: Pennsylvania, in a suburb near Philadelphia. No, I don’t see Amish people where I live. No, I don’t know Jon & Kate + 8. Although, that would be cool. My younger sister (we’ll call her Baby,) told me that this is their last season. Can anyone verify that?
Also – I live with Lindsay & Neil. We have a sweet 2 bedroom second floor place.

Etsy Stores: centepeace.etsy.com & leonasays.etsy.com

Welcome!

No comments: