Friday, January 8, 2010

Weight Loss: Chapter 1: My ass has it's own zip code.


Skinny Me 2 years ago.
(The beginning of the end.)

Dare I post this for all see? This is the first stop in a long journey. I am the heaviest that I have ever been in my life. Much much heavier. The heaviest I have ever been was 5 years ago at about 165. (I am 5'5.) I lost the weight easily with a little diet and exercise. It wasn't hard. I was 19 years old. I then remained at a fluctuating weight of 120-135 for the next 3 years. Now, I know that at 24 that I am not "old." I'm not trying to say that I am. However, my body has changed so much since then. Starting 2 years ago, I started gaining weight....and haven't stopped. I am now at 191. It's horrible. Not only do I look gross but I feel gross. I know that I am not healthy. It's not a pretty sight. I have been trying to motivate myself to lose the weight for the past few months and still kept gaining. I know what I am doing wrong. However, 5 years ago, what I was doing wrong didn't have as serious as an effect as it does now. The abuse I gave my body then was dismissed. Now it just hangs off my ass. It's like I literally eat a can of Huge Ass for breakfast every day. I know what you are thinking: "Wait til your 35!" But you have to understand that this is seriously affecting me. It's not just a vanity issue, it's a health issue. So please, don't roll your eyes. HELP ME!

Me at 180-ish.
Now-ish.

No comments: